Wednesday, March 30

Letters on a wedding day, via The Letter Writing Revolution

Recently I began reading fellow Canadian letter writer Julie Keon’s blog, The Letter Writing Revolution: http://theletterwritingrevolution.blogspot.com/ and have enjoyed every single post. {Keep ’em coming, JK.}

Today’s is one I am compelled to share. I wish I had done this on our wedding day.

(Oh, wait, our letters would have sunk along with all the rest of our earthly possessions in our ship container’s 1998 brush with Hurricane Mitch even if I had done this; let me know if you’re interested in the details!)

Enjoy:

http://theletterwritingrevolution.blogspot.com/2011/03/letters-on-wedding-day.html

{Thanks to Julie for giving me permission to share this post.}

EMP

P.S. Inspired by the letter writing blogs of several fellow snail mailers out there in cyber-space, I will be making some changes to my own writing routines. I’ll share a few each week. Change #1: Post updates more regularly! J

This blog is new, created specifically for letter-related news and views. I look forward to posting something here each Monday night (or Tuesday morning), in honour of my weekly (mostly) cyber-silent day: a day I set aside for quiet reflection, solitude, silence and yes, letter writing.

No comments: