Tuesday, April 26

3BT: Three Beautiful Things

Today I decided to join the marvellous miscellany of writers who share “three beautiful things” (3BT) each week. Check out this lovely blog:

http://threebeautifulthings.blogspot.com/

As long as I can remember, I’ve asked my spouse (and others in my life) “What was good about today?” This blog seems to capture the essence of looking for the good, paying attention to life in all its fullness, being aware of the beautiful.

Was it Fyodor Dostoevsky who said the world would be saved by beauty?

Join me in seeing the beauty all around us. Then share the joy!

{Thanks, Clare and others for inviting us to join you.}

2 comments:

Erin {pughs' news} said...

Have just been reading through all your lovely 3BT posts! Glad to see you joining in. I record mine each night in my journal before turning out the light...

EMP said...

A grand idea, eh? :)