Friday, May 20

Fond farewell to blogging (for now)

Dear occasional readers, “followers” and faithful friends

For several years I have been blogging rather randomly, at least according to my profile—although one of my blogs has seen more activity than others. In recent weeks I have undergone some changes in my health (and, alas, a return of that old nemesis, carpal tunnel syndrome). While I work towards using my hands less (!) to relieve the immediate symptoms of CTS, I have made the radical decision to cease and desist from blogging for the foreseeable future.

I love writing, and will most likely continue to do so (it’s oxygen for my soul), but I suspect I blog each week more out of habit than anything else. It seemed a good idea at the time….

Thank you for your kind input in my life in general, and this blog in particular. I shall leave the blog active for a while, and then decide whether or not to delete it.

Please stay in touch via e-mail: emph71@gmail.com or FB: facebookphillips@gmail.com; I shall also post updates on my Web site: http://www.elainemaryphillips.com/ – thanks again.

3 comments:

Erin {pughs' news} said...

I'm sorry to hear this, Elaine. Take good care of yourself!

EMP said...

Thanks, sweetE.

Anonymous said...

Shocked! but never mind prayer can change faith! will follow you on elainemaryphillips.com.
letter writing